Saturday 30 November 2019

NaBloPoMo 2019


The end of the month has arrived.  I didn’t quite manage to post every day during November, but 28 days out of 30 isn’t bad.  I missed a couple of days, largely due to the fact that Mr Candytuft had major surgery on 19th November, so I’ve been doing a lot of driving to hospital appointments, in addition to working and going to physio myself (twice a week), after I aggravated a previously bad back.

I’m completely exhausted but, for some strange reason, I had already signed up to participate in The Writers’ HQ Writing Advent, which starts tomorrow!  Oh well, if I can’t manage to keep up with this, at least I’ll still have the emails to refer to after Christmas.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Marie, I've just read all of your November posts - well done indeed! Having read about mince pies, Christmas cake, Christmas pudding and snow I'm feeling decidedly festive, you are well-prepared. I've never knitted gloves, it looks fiendishly tricky but yours look beautiful and I love those socks, I'll have to look out for Wood Pigeon. I enjoyed the trip to Halifax and Peggy's Cove, too. I'm looking forward to some Advent posts now. Take care. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Mrs Tiggywinkle. I don’t feel that well-prepared, though I have done a bit of baking - and we’ve eaten a lot of it! The gloves weren’t as difficult as I thought they would be, as they are knitted flat and seamed. Peggy’s Cove was an unexpected bonus last month and it was wonderful to stand on those rocks with the wind blowing the cobwebs away. Marie x

      Delete
  2. Twenty eight out of thirty days worth of posts is good especially as you have been so busy no wonder you feel exhausted. I hope you are able to relax a little soon and that Mr CT is recovering well from his sugery:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Rosie. I’ve taken a couple of days to put my feet up. Mr Candytuft is also resting, though for different reasons. Marie x

      Delete