Thursday 1 November 2012

NaBloPoMo 2012


It is that time of year again when the leaves are turning, Hallowe'en has just passed and thoughts are turning to the long nights of winter that lie ahead.  So I thought that I would try to inspire myself to write again and try to blog more often. 

Those of my readers who have followed my blogs over the years will know that I've accepted the NaBloPoMo challenge before.  November's theme is 'Blogging For Blogging's Sake,' which basically means that I can write about anything that takes my fancy.

I haven't posted much of late because I've been dealing with a lot of stress at work, but I see my blog as a therapeutic outlet for my creative talents and I do have some things to share, including more photographs of my recent trip home to the UK.  This new challenge will give me an opportunity to post more about that, as well as share some of the other things I've been doing over recent weeks. 

I hope that you enjoy reading about my adventures.

No comments:

Post a Comment