Monday 12 November 2018

Book News



As I mentioned in a recent post, my book is completed and I was anticipating my proofreader beginning work within the next few weeks.  I got some unexpected news last week when she contacted me to say that she had had a couple of postponements and was able to start earlier than scheduled.  I’m trying not to be a nuisance and leaving her to get on with her job, but eagerly anticipating her feedback.  

She has promised to have my manuscript finished by the end of the month.  In the meantime, I’m thinking about all of the work that I will have to complete in order to move forward to publication.

I will share more news about this soon.

2 comments:

  1. You must be looking forward to getting some feedback and moving forward to the last stages before publication. I hope all goes well:)

    ReplyDelete