Thursday 8 November 2018

A Space of My Own


I thought that it would be fun to share a couple of photos of my workspace.  This is where I sat to type up my book manuscript (yes, I’m old-fashioned and wrote it in longhand initially).



I have my Susan Branch desk calendar to give me some inspiration and on which to make a note or two of things that I’ve forgotten.


I also have my pen pots and the latest addition - watercolour brushes.  The little light tree was a purchase a few years ago, which I consider to be a winter ornament.  It comes out once the nights draw in and adds a touch of cheer to those overcast days of late autumn and winter.

2 comments:

  1. Your writing corner is well appointed, Marie! Fun with the tin pen pots... and LOVE the light tree--very cheer for the wintry days ahead. :) (HUGS))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a cosy space and the light tree brings some cheer to these dark winter days. Marie x

      Delete