Saturday 30 November 2013

Joy

 
Today is day 30 of NaBloPoMo and I survived!  It was touch and go at times, but not only did I manage to post every day, but I also found something to post about.  For my last post of November, I thought that I would post about things that are giving me pleasure today.  Firstly, preparing my advent calendar pockets with obligatory chocolates! 

 
Reading The Book of Christmas by Jane Struthers.  Hanging my advent calendar pockets in our kitchen ~ my first hint of Christmas decorating each year.

 
And finally, some JOY cushions to add a hint to the festivities.

 
Wishing you all a lovely weekend full of joy and a festive Christmas season.  Now I'm off to get ready for some fun ~ an old fashioned Christmas dinner this evening, which is part of the Christmas in Sherbrooke Village weekends.

1 comment:

  1. Chocolate everyday... I love that about Advent! ;o) LOL... Your felt ADvent calendar garland is so pretty--and I like the clever way you've hung it. The JOY cushions are very cheery--love that shot of happy red. Wishing you a happy Advent season, Marie ((HUGS))

    ReplyDelete