Wednesday 6 November 2013

Christmas Stamps


I was at the post office more than a week ago, when I went to post my sister's housewarming gift.  There at the counter were this year's Christmas stamps.  I could hardly believe my eyes.  Had I lost track of the calendar?  Christmas stamps always used to come out around mid-November, yet it wasn't even the end of October.
 
I commented on the fact that they seemed to be very early this year, but was assured that they always got them before the end of October.  Well we never did when we lived in Ontario.  Anyway, although I hadn't planed to buy Christmas stamps so early, I decided to invest in some...at the cost of international postage, it is quite an investment.
 
I'm now feeling quite smug because I have my stamps and my cards.  All I have to do is find time to write them ~ oh, and finish all of those knitting projects in time to send them for Christmas!

1 comment:

  1. I have my cards but no stamps yet - seeing your stamps has made me realise that Christmas really is just around the corner:)

    ReplyDelete