Tuesday 1 November 2016

NaBloPoMo 2016

   

As November approached, my thoughts turned to NaBloPoMo.  I've participated for the last few years and the goal is to post every day for a month.  As NaBloPoMo is no longer officially running,  I'm setting this as a personal challenge.  

This has been a difficult year for me and I questioned whether I have anything interesting to blog about and if I want the stress of blogging added to the mix during an already stressful month (more about that in another post).

I hope that I can complete the challenge.  There is no particular theme associated with NaBloPoMo in November, so I will blog about craft projects that I've been working on and other subjects which will be familiar to my regular readers.

 Please join me to see how my online diary progresses.

No comments:

Post a Comment