Saturday 8 November 2014

The View From Here

 
We seem to have had endless days of rain.  I still haven't managed to get outdoors to tidy up the front garden before winter and now I'm starting to think that I may never be able to do so before the snow arrives
 
 

This is the view from our living room window yesterday afternoon.  Torrential rain was falling yet again and I was glad that I had finished work early and managed to get home without getting too wet, as I had already been out in heavy rain this morning and again at lunchtime.  Instead, I was able to sit by the window and watch the rain fall and feel grateful for being warm and dry.

1 comment:

  1. We have had two or three days rain here too and so have been busy with work inside the house rather than in the garden:)

    ReplyDelete