Monday 13 November 2017

Dawn's Early Light


I must say that the sunrises have been fairly spectacular recently.  The change in the weather to these first days of winter has resulted in magnificent colours.


I was mesmerized by the dawn last week and paused to enjoy the display.


The sun slowly appeared in the east and the sky underwent a transformation.


I wasn’t feeling brave enough to venture outdoors in order to capture the moment, as it was -3 C at the time.


So my apologies about the reflection on some of these photos, which were taken through our living room window.  I think that a little bit of glare isn’t too high a price to pay for the beauty of the surroundings.

6 comments:

  1. Ooo... LOVELY, lovely light... :) ((HUGS))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are some stunning sunrises. I love dawn, as it is so full of promise of a fine day to come.

      Delete
  2. Such beautiful sunrises to see through your window:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We do see some beautiful sunrises and they always seem to indicate fine weather to come.

      Delete