Saturday 3 December 2016

December



I turn the page of the calendar to December and realise that Christmas is fast approaching and also the end of 2016.  I completed my personal NaBloPoMo challenge in November ~ posting every day for a month.  I don't think that I have that many readers these days, but I do appreciate the comments and support of my blogging friends. 

I sometimes find myself wondering why I continue with this blog ~ I think that the reason is a desire to write and be published ~ little more than a dream at present, but I hope to one day make it a reality. 

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe how quickly this year has gone. We've just started to think about Christmas and all that entails, a few arrangements for meet ups and visits have been made and cards and some presents bought:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rosie - the year is certainly passing quickly. I could never understand as a child when adults complained about Christmas fast approaching, as it couldn't arrive soon enough for me, but I now know how they felt. Enjoy the festive season. Marie x

    ReplyDelete