Sunday 16 December 2012

The View From Here

It's interesting that whenever we put our Christmas tree up and decorate, it always seems to end up in a corner, so we only see one side of it.  This year, although it is in a corner, it is close to the door, which is divided by a low wall/shelf.  I was cleaning the hallway up after our recent painting when I looked up and saw this view: a completely different perspective of our tree and living room.

On the shelf there are tea lights in pretty gold holders, two of which were a gift from my friend Tracy at Prana Light and Christmas stocking holders.  In the absence of a chimney, we have no mantelpiece on which to hang our stockings.  I just hope that Santa approves!

1 comment:

  1. Santa would definitely approve! And glad you are still enjoying the tea light holders. LOVELY to see a glimpse of your home and so prettily decorated for Christmas--the tree is wonderful! Happy Week, my friend ((LOVE & HUGS))

    ReplyDelete