Tuesday 1 January 2019

Welcome 2019...Happy New Year


The new year arrived quietly at our home.  We watched the fireworks from London as the clock reached midnight (GMT) and I was in bed well before midnight arrived (Atlantic time).

Today will be spent in quiet reflection and I will start a journal for the coming year.  I feel that change is coming and there is a degree of uncertainty about the future.  What will 2019 hold?  

I will be publishing my book.  It has been proofread and I’m now in the technical stages.  I’m waiting for ISBN numbers to be assigned.  Self-publishing is an interesting experience, if a little stressful at times.

As for the weather, it has been snowy since November when this photo was taken.  It doesn’t stay pristine and white for long, so I do try to get pictures after a fresh fall.  Today, we are expecting a further 15 cm, so it is a good day to stay at home and take time to think about the coming year.

I wish you all health and happiness in 2019.  May the new year be filled with hope for the future and love of family and friends.  

6 comments:

  1. HAPPY NEW YEAR, Marie! VERY exciting news about your book! I hope all the change and uncertainties may lead to new avenues of discovery and happiness in time... Wishing you all the VERY BEST in 2019, my friend! :))) ((HUGS))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Tracy. Your kind word mean so much to me. Marie x

      Delete
  2. Best wishes for 2019 and all it may hold. Good luck with the book too. Happy New Year:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Rosie. I hope that you have a great 2019 and Happy New Year. Marie x

      Delete
  3. Happy New Year, Marie. I hope that 2019 brings you lots of exciting new things and much joy. I can't wait to read the book! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Mrs Tiggywinkle. I hope that you enjoy my book. Marie x

      Delete