Tuesday 7 August 2018

Lake of Shining Waters


Back in June, we visited Anne of Green Gables’ house and we stopped at the Green Gables’ Museum on the way home.  


The main reason for stopping here was to see the Lake of Shining Waters.  


We didn’t actually go into the museum because it was packed with tourists and it was a hot day.  We chose to sit in the shade on the veranda and watch the world go by for a few quiet minutes.


I know it is late publishing this post, but I thought that I would share it, as I know that I have some readers who are fans of Anne of Green Gables.  

4 comments:

  1. Ooo... the Lake of Shining Waters--for real! And how lovely it is... What a treat... Thank you for this extra summer fun, Marie! :))) ((HUGS))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I knew you would like to see this, Tracy. Happy to share my visit. Marie x

      Delete
  2. How lovely to see the lake and sit under the veranda in the peace and quiet away from the tourists:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really was quite delightful to sit in the shade and just enjoy the breeze. Marie x

      Delete