Sunday 12 February 2017

Walk 1,000 Miles - Weeks 5 & 6


The best-laid plans don't always work out and my plan to walk on a daily basis certainly hasn't during the last two weeks.  I've had one of those viruses which is still lingering and has resulted in my feeling breathless and coughing with the slightest exertion.  

At the moment, I'm trying to take the time to feel better and not worry about weekly totals.  If I feel like a short walk, I'll take one and if not, I'll wait until I feel well enough to resume the 1,000 mile challenge.

6 comments:

  1. I hope you can get back into your routine again once the virus has gone. Meantime take it easy and look after yourself:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Rosie. I'm now walking again, but this virus is still lingering. Thanks for your kind words. Marie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Be taking good care there, Marie--feel better soon! :) ((HUGS))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Be good to yourself Marie and don't worry about the steps. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mrs Tiggywinkle - thanks for stopping by. I'm walking again now, though still coughing! Marie x

    ReplyDelete