Monday 1 December 2014

Glad Tidings


Now that December is here, I can relax as I have just completed a month of posting for NaBloPoMo

I thought that I would share a recent visit to one of my favourite places, which just happens to be open throughout the year (I usually manage to sneak in a summer visit too!)


Glad Tidings is in St Peter's on Cape Breton.  This delightful shop is packed with everything related to Christmas .  Those of you who have followed my blog for a while may remember that we visited the first year that we were in Nova Scotia and were just in time for their last open house.


I thought that this lantern was very sweet ~ it's a pity that I can't add a moving picture, but the snow actually blows around inside. 

I had believed that this would be our last visit before Christmas, due to my husband's surgery, but as it has been postponed, maybe I can squeeze in an extra visit...

1 comment:

  1. What a fabulous shop! I'm not sure that I could manage a visit in summer, but from late October to December I am sure I'd be there as often as possible! ;-)

    Congratulations on completing NaBloPoMo! I'm tracing back through the posts and commenting as I have a spare moment before donning rubber gloves and a bin bag to begin paring our possessions down a bit!

    xx

    ReplyDelete