Wednesday 8 January 2020

Welcome 2020


Well, Christmas came and went and somehow, I didn’t manage to get back here and post anything.  I hope you all had a lovely time and wish everyone a very happy New Year.  

My little Christmas project was finally finished on Saturday - in time for Twelfth Night, if not for Christmas - better late, than never.

This cushion cover has been in the planning stage since I bought this fabric more than two years ago. I got all the bits together - trimming, wadding for quilting, lining fabric, but never quite found the time to get started, even after I bought a cutting mat and wheel last summer.

I must say that I’m delighted with the end result and if any of you want to make your own version, the link to the pattern is here.

2 comments:

  1. The cushion is lovely and festive, I like its shape. Wishing you a Happy New Year I hope 2020 brings you lots of happy days:)

    ReplyDelete