Friday 13 April 2018

Birthday Wishes

  
Today is my birthday and I’ve been fortunate to receive birthday wishes from family and friends far and wide.  This is my card collection so far, though I know that there are others on their way.  Our post is very slow here - must have something to do with living on an island!


Mrs Tiggy Winkle put in an appearance - she is a birthday gift from Mr Candytuft.  Here she is enjoying a cup of tea.


 And as no birthday is complete without cake, we had chocolate cupcakes, which I had kept in the freezer (leftovers from Easter).

We went to Charlottetown today and enjoyed lunch at our favourite pub.  Sadly, the weather was not very spring-like, as we had snow this morning, but the sun was shining by the time we were on our way home and I’ve had a lovely day.

4 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday, Marie. I'm glad you had a good day. Mrs Tiggywinkle looks cute and the cup cake very tasty. Have a lovely weekend:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday, Marie! I'm glad you had a good time. And wish you some blue skies and warm sunshine as a post-birthday treat. B xox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Bonny. I think that we may get a bit of blue sky, but it is very cold again today...Marie x

      Delete