Wednesday 13 September 2017

Walk 1,000 Miles - week 36

Thirty-six weeks into my walking challenge, I reached another significant milestone.  On Saturday, I clocked up a total of 900 miles.  I wanted to be somewhere significant and scenic, so I was happy to walk the boardwalk along the shore.


When I look back at my walks in the early part of the year, they were mostly spent walking the streets of our neighbourhood.  These days, I get to enjoy nature and beautiful scenery. 


So I'm on the final leg of my challenge - less than one hundred miles to go.

8 comments:

  1. HOORAY, Marie!! Just amazing how you've been able to do all this... and fit in to busy life, moving, etc. You are an inspiration!! You'll meet your goal before the year is out...and with time to spare! ;) ((HUGS))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Tracy. I've had a lazy day at home today, but must get back to walking tomorrow. Marie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done, I'm sure you will soon achieve those extra miles having such lovely scenery to walk through:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations, Marie! That sounds like an awful lot of walking. Well done you! xox

    ReplyDelete
  5. 900 miles - that's fantastic! Well done Marie. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Rosie - the scenery certainly helps with motivation, as it is constantly changing. Today, we have that soft light of autumn and it is slightly misty over the water. Marie x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mrs Tiggywinkle - thank you! It seemed like an almost impossible challenge at the beginning, but it gets smaller with every step. Marie x

    ReplyDelete