Sunday 16 July 2017

Under Wraps


 
I mentioned that we were in a hiatus of calm when I returned from my blogging break, but that it would not last.  The reason for this is because we are preparing to move again - yes, I know that it is only a little over a year since our last move, but we haven't been happy here and an opportunity presented itself for a fresh start in a new place.  Not the place that I would really like to be (back in the UK), but a place offering new adventures.
Packing is starting slowly as we transform our current living space into something resembling a warehouse full of boxes.  We are trying to be low-key and not get stressed about this process.  We thought that we had given ourselves plenty of time before moving day, but that day is now only two weeks away.  
At the moment, I'm keeping our destination 'under wraps', though I know that a few of you already know.  I'm giving you a bit of a clue with this picture - and it will involve another road trip in this vast country - watch this space!

6 comments:

  1. Good Luck! My heart goes out to you. I hate moving.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Bonny! The number of times that I've moved, I should be an expert by now...
    Marie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. VERY, very exciting where you are moving to, Marie! I so hope this will be great new life chapter for you! Wishing you all the best as you finish making ready to go, and that all will go well moving day! :) ((HUGS))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for your good wishes, Tracy. I am looking forward to going now and counting the days. Marie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Goodness, wishing you all the best Marie,I hope you will have an easy moving day and that your new home will bring you much happiness:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you, Rosie. We are hoping for an easy move, but it is challenging when moving a great distance. Marie x

    ReplyDelete