Wednesday 16 July 2014

Little French Kitchen


It has been an eventful week so far with a recent health scare which necessitated a trip to the Emergency Department, where I was kept on observation for 10 hours.  

Now that I'm home again, much to the relief of my back (why do they make hospital beds so uncomfortable?) I have time to reflect and to enjoy a cup of tea.

The French theme started with this journal which was purchased for 2014 and was then followed by this sweet little teapot set, purchased from a French inspired shop in Niagara-on-the-Lake during our recent visit to Ontario.

I have long wanted to learn French, so maybe this will be an inspiration and the start of something new.

3 comments:

  1. Glad all is well now, Marie... and so sorry for your health scare. Be taking good care there. Glad you had some time to rest though. :o) And LOVE, love, love your French tea & journal theme... beautiful tea-for-me and journal!! *swoon*... I took French in school eons ago. I can still read a good bit of it, but don't ask me to speak it. ;o) Happy Days ((HUGS))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear of your health scare, Marie and apologies for not popping by to visit you sooner than I have - I've so much to catch up on. Like you I love all things French and your teapot is gorgeous. Take Care:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tracy - isn't that teapot set fabulous! I just had to buy it as soon as I saw it in the store.

    Rosie - thank you for your kind words. I'm still off work, but starting to feel better.

    Marie x

    ReplyDelete